onlinenote.pw is your online notepad on the web. It allows you to store notes on the GO without having to Login. You can use a rich text editor, sort notes by date or title and make notes private. Best of all - onlinenote is a fast, clean, simple to use and FREE notepad online. we intrduce for our users the basic premise of providing a simple tool for users to save notes online. We are very excited about interacting with this vibrant user community around Anotepad. We are a group of Open Source fanatics who have banded together to form Vannet Technology. We hope to work hard on your feedback and roll out useful features suggested by you soon
Crazy good Garlic Butter Brussels Sprouts that even the Brussels sprout haters will love! I toss my sprouts in a magical garlic butter sauce that’s loaded with tons of yummy flavor right after they’re roasted. So good you’ll want to make these all the time!
- 1 ½ – 1 ¾ pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4-6 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 3 – 4 teaspoons honey
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- PREP: Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a piece of foil (sprayed with cooking spray.) Add the Brussels sprouts to a bowl and toss with the olive oil and a ½ teaspoon of salt and a big pinch of black pepper. Roast the Brussels sprouts for 18-20 minutes or until they crisp up, tossing about halfway through.
- GARLIC HONEY BUTTER: When the sprouts are about 5 minutes from being done, add the butter, garlic, honey, and cayenne to a microwave safe bowl. Zap the mixture for about 30 seconds – 1 minute or until the butter melts completely. Stir to combine. When the Brussels sprouts are done, toss them in the prepared garlic honey butter and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- FINISH: Toss to combine and pop them back into the oven for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve warm!